The apartment is located in a new development called Oakgrove, with good transport links to all areas of Milton Keynes (about 7 minutes drive to CMK, 5 minutes drive to The Open University and less than 5 min drive to Willen Lake). Kingston Shopping centre as well CentreMK/Intu are all in close proximity.
We tried to make sure that our apartment is finished with everything you might need to make yourself feel at home during your stay. Some of the amenities include:
– free WiFi
– smart TV
– bedding and linen, as well as a hand towel and bath towel for each guest
– free weekly housekeeping service included in price for stays longer than 7 days
– free toiletries (shampoo, body wash and hand soap)
– fully equipped kitchen, including large fridge freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, dishwasher, as well as crockery, glassware, utensils, pots and pans
– kitchen essentials, i.e. salt, pepper, oil
– hairdryer and good quality iron
– free parking.
1200 Sq Ft
Check-In Start @
Cleaning and safety
Linens washed above 60°C/140°F
Mattress and pillow protectors
Disinfected between stays
Free high speed internet
Free WiFi internet
Housekeeping - weekly
Activities and Experiences
Art galleries & museums
Road from Milton Keynes Central Railway Station (4.3 miles)
Take Midsummer Boulevard to V6 Grafton Street. On the roundabout take first exit into Childs Way. Continue straight, then take third exit into Saxon Way. Take the third exit into Chaffron Way and continue straight along Chaffron Way/H7, then take first exit into Atlas Way. Wizard Way will be the third street on your right, with Oakgrove Apartment as the first building on your right.